Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in South Kensington, near Royal Albert Hall
Located in South Kensington, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and Kensington Palace. Imperial College London and Stamford Bridge Stadium are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, 24-hour room service, and a business center.
All 100 rooms offer free WiFi, free minibar items, and TVs with cable channels. 24-hour room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Indigo London - Kensington
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This London hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services.
Hotel Indigo London - Kensington is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 100
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Kensington Quarter - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 60.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 60.00 per night
- Hotel Indigo London Kensington Earl's Ct
- Indigo London Kensington Earl's Ct
- Hotel Indigo London Kensington
- Indigo London Kensington
- Hotel Indigo London Kensington - Earl's Court England
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).