Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in South Kensington, near Royal Albert Hall
Popular property highlights
Located in South Kensington, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and Kensington Palace. Imperial College London and Stamford Bridge Stadium are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, 24-hour room service, and a business center.
All 100 rooms feature thoughtful touches like free minibar items and bathrobes, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. 24-hour room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Indigo London - Kensington
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This London hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services.
Hotel Indigo London - Kensington is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 100
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Kensington Quarter - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 60.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 60.00 per night
- Hotel Indigo London Kensington Earl's Ct
- Indigo London Kensington Earl's Ct
- Hotel Indigo London Kensington
- Indigo London Kensington
- Hotel Indigo London Kensington - Earl's Court England
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.