Overview of Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Twin Beds
Room, Multiple Beds (2 Twin and 1 Sofa Bed)
Room, 1 King Bed, View
Room, 2 Twin Beds, View
About this area
In the business district, Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Hampton Court Palace and Pinewood Studios are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Thorpe Park and Legoland. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Twickenham Stadium or Kempton Racecourse. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our West Drayton travel guide
- Windsor Castle - 17 min drive
- Windsor Racecourse - 18 min drive
- Kempton Racecourse - 18 min drive
- Thorpe Park - 20 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium - 22 min drive
- Heathrow Central Station - 14 min walk
- Heathrow Terminal 1-3 Underground Station - 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 5 min drive
- Gallery Café — 1 min walk
- Coffee to Cocktails — 1 min walk
- Kaniz Restaurant - 5 min walk
- B.J.'s Sandwich Bar - 6 min walk
- Heathrow Fish and Chips - 6 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.95 and GBP 15.95 for adults, GBP 7.50 and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (up to 15 years old)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.