Get an overview of this hotel4-star London apartment in Canary Wharf, near Cutty Sark
Located in Canary Wharf, this apartment is within 3 mi (5 km) of Cutty Sark, Royal Observatory, and Greenwich Park. Excel Exhibition Centre and East London Mosque are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free apartment features 20 restaurants, 18 coffee shops/cafés, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and ATM/banking services are onsite.
All 22 apartments feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with DVD players, and guests will also find free WiFi and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Lanterns Court ApartmentsLondon England E14 9JJ
Dining is available at one of the apartment's 20 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 18 coffee shops/cafés. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This London apartment also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and ATM/banking services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Lanterns Court Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 18
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 20
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Lanterns Court Apartments has 20 restaurants on site.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Friday: 3 PM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 3 PM - 5:30 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 10 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
WiFi access is provided via a password or via a MiFi dongle in the apartment. Information will be provided in the welcome letter. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: GBP 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 35.00 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- Lanterns Court
- Lanterns Court Apartments
- Lanterns Court Apartments London
- Lanterns Court London
- Denison House - Lanterns Court London, England
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.