Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly London hotel in Earl's Court, near Royal Albert Hall
Popular property highlights
Located in Earl's Court, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Kensington Palace, Royal Albert Hall, and Olympia Conference and Exhibition Centre. Hyde Park is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, 24-hour room service, and conference space.
All 216 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and Smart TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find wired Internet, Netflix, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
London Marriott Hotel Kensington
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 4144 square feet (385 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
London Marriott Hotel Kensington is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 9
- Year Built 1969
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 385
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 4144
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Smart TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
London Marriott Hotel Kensington has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- London Kensington Marriott Hotel
- London Marriott Hotel Kensington
- London Marriott Kensington
- Marriott Hotel London Kensington
- London Marriott Hotel Kensington England
- Marriott London
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.