Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern London hotel near Regent's Park
Popular property highlights
Near London Zoo
Modern hotel located in the leafy suburbs north of Regent's Park, just 250 meters from Swiss Cottage London Underground station. The London Zoo is 1 km away; Lord's Cricket Ground close by.
Pool, fitness facilities
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park's guests can enjoy cocktails at the hotel bar, work out in the fitness facilities, or swim in the indoor pool. Children up to age 12 stay free.
Smart TVs, WiFi
This London hotel's 304 traditional guestrooms feature rich English decor, WiFi (surcharge), and Smart TVs with premium channels.
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park's active guests enjoy complimentary access (from 6 AM to 11 PM; subject to change) to the 15-meter indoor swimming pool and the extensive gym, with cardiovascular fitness machines, resistance training machines, and free weights. Guests can relax with a drink in the bar or read one of the complimentary newspapers. The hotel also features a restaurant. In terms of practical amenities, this modern hotel offers a 24-hour front desk with multilingual staff, safe deposit box, concierge service, currency exchange, and express check-out services. All public areas and conference facilities are air-conditioned and have free wireless Internet access.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 10
- Year Built 1973
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 486
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 5231
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 304
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Towels included
- Linens included
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Smart TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Carluccio's - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this Italian restaurant also offers a retail and deli area. Guests can dine alfresco when weather permits.
Hotel Bar - Informal bar and lounge area open from 9 AM - 1 AM daily, serving drinks and food. Dining options range from the lighter snacks and healthy salads to the more substantial Marriott Burger and hearty meals. Guests can enjoy a drink or cocktail after a day sightseeing.
Hotel Restaurant - Start your day in the restaurant with a buffet breakfast, which offers a variety of pastries and freshly squeezed juices.
Nearby Things to Do
This property's location allows guests to discover the best of North London - from Camden Market and ZSL London Zoo to Primrose Hill and Baker Street.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 75 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: GBP 31 per day
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park
- London Marriott Regents Park
- Marriott Hotel Regents Park
- Marriott Regents Park
- London Marriott Hotel Park
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park England
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.