Book your room at London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary Canary Wharf hotel
In the Docklands
Modern 5* hotel located in London’s business district, Canary Wharf. Minutes away from West India Quay DLR Station and Canary Wharf Underground Station connecting the sights of London, O2 Arena & ExCel London.
Set in a modern steakhouse ambience overlooking the Canary Wharf quay side, Manhattan Grill serves some of the best steaks in Canary Wharf.
With 301 spacious guestrooms over 12 floors equipped and 24 hour Health Club access, this hotel offers comfort, style and convenience for guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott West India Quay offers a 24-hour front desk with multilingual staff, a safe deposit box, currency exchange and express check-out services available. The hotel also boasts a concierge service that can arrange transportation, event tickets and can offer knowledge about London and the surrounding area. All public areas and conference facilities are air-conditioned and have high-speed wireless Internet access (free). Guests enjoy complimentary 24-hour access to the fully-equipped gym, which has cardiovascular fitness machines, resistance training machines and free weights, after which guests can relax in the sauna.
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms 20
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 15 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( 15 GBP per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Manhattan Grill - Set in a modern steakhouse ambience overlooking the quay side, Manhattan Grill offers the ultimate steak in Canary Wharf serving wet-aged USDA prime Black Angus from Creekstone Kansas and dry-aged Scottish cuts from Inverurie.
G and Tea - Recently refurbished, this is a great place to meet with friends and colleagues for pre-dinner drinks. With a relaxed mood by day and a vibrant air by night it is the ideal place for unwinding and recharging, or for an informal gathering after hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can practice their swing at the 18-hole Beckenham Place Park Golf Club, nine miles away, or try their hand at a range of water sports (three miles away), including kayaking, sailing and water skiing. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 70 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12 and GBP 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 21 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 70 per stay