Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary Canary Wharf hotel
Popular property highlights
In the Docklands
Modern 5* hotel located in London’s business district, Canary Wharf. Minutes away from West India Quay DLR Station and Canary Wharf Underground Station connecting the sights of London, O2 Arena & ExCel London.
Set in a modern steakhouse ambience overlooking the Canary Wharf quay side, Manhattan Grill serves some of the best steaks in Canary Wharf.
With 301 spacious guestrooms over eight floors equipped and 24 hour Health Club access, this hotel offers comfort, style and convenience for guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
Marriott West India Quay offers a 24-hour front desk with multilingual staff, a safe deposit box, currency exchange and express check-out services available. The hotel also boasts a concierge service that can arrange transportation, event tickets and can offer knowledge about London and the surrounding area. All public areas and conference facilities are air-conditioned and have complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Guests enjoy complimentary 24-hour access to the fully-equipped gym, which has cardiovascular fitness machines, resistance training machines and free weights, after which guests can relax in the sauna. Daily breakfast buffet is available (surcharge).
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1342
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 14445
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Manhattan Grill - Set in a modern steakhouse ambience overlooking the quay side, Manhattan Grill offers the ultimate steak in Canary Wharf serving wet-aged USDA prime Black Angus from Creekstone Kansas and dry-aged Scottish cuts from Inverurie.
G and Tea - Recently refurbished, this is a great place to meet with friends and colleagues for pre-dinner drinks. With a relaxed mood by day and a vibrant air by night it is the ideal place for unwinding and recharging, or for an informal gathering after hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can practice their swing at the 18-hole Beckenham Place Park Golf Club, nine miles away, or try their hand at a range of water sports (three miles away), including kayaking, sailing and water skiing. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 70 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 18 and GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 21 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 20 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 70 per stay
- India Quay
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- London Marriott West India Quay
- London West India
- London West India Quay
- Marriott Hotel India Quay
- Marriott Hotel London West India Quay
- Marriott India Quay
- Marriott Hotel West India Quay
- Marriott West India Quay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.