Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in Bloomsbury, walk to Russell Square
Popular property highlights
Located in Bloomsbury, this hotel is steps from Russell Square and Great Ormond Street Hospital. Bloomsbury Square and The British Museum are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 108 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free newspapers, and free bottled water.
Mercure London Bloomsbury
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Mercure London Bloomsbury is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
THE BRASSERIE - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.00 for adults and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- London Bloomsbury Mercure
- Mercure Hotel London Bloomsbury
- Mercure London Bloomsbury
- Mercure London Bloomsbury England
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Waverley House Hotel London
- Mercure London Bloomsbury Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.