Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in London City Centre, walk to Tate Modern
Popular property highlights
Located in London City Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Tate Modern, Globe Theatre, and Borough Market. London Bridge and Royal National Theatre are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 144 rooms provide conveniences like sofa beds and electric kettles, plus free WiFi and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure London Bridge
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure London Bridge is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Marco's New York Italian - This cocktail bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.95 for adults and GBP 0 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Hotel Mercure London Bridge
- London Bridge Hotel Mercure
- London Bridge Mercure
- London Bridge Mercure Hotel
- Mercure Hotel London Bridge
- Mercure London Bridge
- Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- Accor London City Bankside
- Mercure London Bridge England
- Mercure London City Bankside Hotel London
We should mention
Up to 2 children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.