Get an overview of this hotelConvenient hotel on London outskirts with gym
Popular property highlights
- Proximity to airport
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Set near the M4 motorway, this contemporary low-rise is a 5-minute shuttle bus drive from Heathrow Airport and 14 miles from central London.
Mercure London Heathrow offers several meeting rooms, a large function room with built-in audio-visual equipment, a well-equipped gym, and an on-site restaurant and bar.
Televisions in rooms
The 184 guestrooms offer free WiFi, desks and chairs, full-length mirrors, and tiled bathrooms with bathtub/shower combinations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure London Heathrow
Thorpe Park theme park, Syon Park stately home, and Windsor Castle are within 8 miles of the smoke-free Mercure London Heathrow. Legoland, Kew Gardens, and Hampton Court Palace, the former home of Henry VIII, are 9 miles away. Central London is 14 miles away. A medical center and metro station are also nearby.
Mercure London Heathrow's guests can get a workout in at the first-floor gym, which has a variety of cardiovascular equipment. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. An airport shuttle is available at scheduled times from this 2nd-floor hotel, and limited self-parking (including large vehicles) is available for a fee.
For business events and celebrations, a conference center, 6 meeting rooms, and catering services are available. The hotel also offers an a la carte restaurant, a snack bar, an Internet point, multilingual staff, and porter/bellhop services. The hotel also offers accessibility equipment for the hearing-impaired.
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Borders Bar - Showcases local as well as international favourites, offering exceptional quality wines and beers at an affordable price. An extensive lounge menu is available all day until 11 PM. 24 hour room service is available.
Borders Restaurant - Offering a versatile dining choice whether for formal or informal occasions. The focus is on delivering a contemporary menu with emphasis on fresh and seasonal produce.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- Mercure London Heathrow Hayes
- Mercure London Heathrow
- Mercure London Heathrow Hotel Hayes, UK - Greater London
- Comfort Heathrow
- Comfort Heathrow Hotel
- Comfort Hotel Heathrow
- Heathrow Comfort
- Heathrow Comfort Hotel
- Hotel Comfort Heathrow
- Comfort Hotel Heathrow Hayes, UK - Greater London
- Mercure London Heathrow Hotel Hayes
- Mercure London Heathrow Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.