Book your room at Mercure London Kensington
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in London near the Royal Albert Hall
Near the museums
This London hotel is located near the Natural History Museum and the Royal Albert Hall. The Victoria and Albert Museum, the Science Museum, and the Imperial College are within easy reach. Earl Court and Gloucester Road metro stations are also nearby.
The hotel offers a bar, lounge area, and a Starbucks coffee shop. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.
Mercure London Kensington offers 82 air-conditioned guestrooms, all of which include free WiFi, flat-panel TVs, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure London Kensington offers a bar, a lounge area, and a Coffee Republic coffee shop on site. There is an LCD television in the lobby and free WiFi in all public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Offsite parking reservations required
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( 14.99 GBP per 24-hour period )
Offsite parking reservations required
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.