Book your room at Mercure London Kensington
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in London near the Royal Albert Hall
Near the museums
This London hotel is located near the Natural History Museum and the Royal Albert Hall. The Victoria and Albert Museum, the Science Museum, and the Imperial College are within easy reach. Earl Court and Gloucester Road metro stations are also nearby.
The hotel offers a bar, lounge area, and a Starbucks coffee shop. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.
Mercure London Kensington offers 82 air-conditioned guestrooms, all of which include free WiFi, flat-panel TVs, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure London Kensington offers a bar, a lounge area, and a Coffee Republic coffee shop on site. There is an LCD television in the lobby and free WiFi in all public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( 14.99 GBP per 24-hour period )
Offsite parking reservations required
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.