Get an overview of this hotelContemporary London hotel with spa services
Popular property highlights
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels are located in the capital’s trendy West End at Stamford Bridge, the home of Chelsea Football club, and just 400 metres from Fulham Broadway Tube station.
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels' guests can relax with a drink at the bar, watch the football screenings, and access WiFi Internet.
Satellite television and free Wi-Fi
The 281 air-conditioned guestrooms have simple contemporary decor in warm tones with satellite television, in-room safes, and tea and coffee makers.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
- WiFi could've been better
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club are part of the Chelsea Football Club and its 12-acre site provides an array of services, including: shops, bars, restaurants, the exclusive spa services, parking, free WiFi Internet access, and extensive facilities for the executive traveller. Within easy reach of the city's top attractions and well-known venues such as Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centre.
The hotels are less than an hour from London Heathrow & Gatwick International Airports with good road links to the M25 and M40. The tube and buses provide easy access to central London, South Kensington’s shops and bars, the Natural History Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museum.
- Total number of rooms - 281
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
55 Restaurant - Offers a traditional full English breakfast with fresh fruit, pastries, and cold meats.
55 Bar & Lounge - Chic lounge with WiFi Internet access and wide-screen plasma televisions. Serves an all-day menu, coffee, and cocktails.
Marco Restaurant - Located near the hotel entrance with menu items from Europe and the British Isles.
Frankie's Restaurant - Family-friendly restaurant serving Italian cuisine. Plasma televisions play sports events. Located near the hotel entrance.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 36 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 25 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children under 12 years old may access the club lounge before 6 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 36 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 36 per night
- Chelsea Football Club Hotels
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Chelsea Football Club
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Chelsea Football Club London
- Millennium Chelsea
- Millennium Copthorne Chelsea Football Club
- Millennium Copthorne Chelsea Football Club London
- Millennium Copthorne Hotels Chelsea Football Club Hotel London
- Millennium Copthorne Hotels Chelsea Football Club Hotel
- Millennium Copthorne Hotels Chelsea Football Club London
- Millennium Copthorne Hotels Chelsea Football Club
- Millennium And Copthorne Hotels At Chelsea Football Club
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.