Book your room at Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelModern London hotel with Kensington address
This is a large modern hotel set in exclusive South Kensington, 50 metres from Gloucester Road London Underground station with access to the Piccadilly line, and adjacent to the Millennium Conference Centre.
Conference center events
The galleried lobby leads through to Humphrey's Bar, where guests chat and cream teas are served. A conference center, fitness facilities, and concierge and business services are available on site.
Minibars in rooms
Millennium Gloucester's 610 guestrooms have cherry wood furniture and fabrics in muted colours; all rooms have a desks, minibars, and high-speed Internet connections.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Perfectly located for exploring London’s top attractions, including Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History and Victoria & Albert museums, the Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington provides guests with a convenient central London address.
Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington's lobby is spacious and is dotted with contemporary settees and decorative sculptures. The Millennium Conference Centre offers 25 versatile function rooms with the latest technology for events. A business center, WiFi, and parking are available. Dining options are plentiful and 24-hour room service is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 610
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 GBP per stay ), Wired internet access ( 10 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 GBP per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 10 GBP per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Southwest 7 - Open for breakfast and dinner and provides a nightly buffet of international dishes. Decor has traditional patterned carpeting with sections of wood-panelled flooring with antique-style tables and chairs.
Bugis Street - Modern bistro serving dishes from Singapore and other cuisines of the Far East. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Contemporary decor with French brasserie-style wooden chairs and tables, alongside Far East-style wall prints, lamps and sculptures.
Bombay Brasserie - Indian restaurant
Humphreys - Lobby bar, serving cream teas and sandwiches until late. Leather armchairs and potted plants characterize this traditional lounge-style area.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 5 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 36 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 37 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 36 per night
- Gloucester Millennium Hotel
- Hotel Millennium Gloucester
- Hotel Millennium Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Hotel Gloucester
- Millennium Hotel Gloucester London Kensington
- Millennium Hotel London Kensington
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington England
- Millennium Gloucester London
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.