Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelChic, sophisticated hotel with restaurant
Popular property highlights
Soaring above the neighboring Gucci and Fendi boutiques, this modern London hotel is set in the trendy Knightsbridge designer shopping area, close to Sloane Street, King's Road, Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace, and the Royal Albert Hall.
Innovative pan-Asian cuisine is served in the chic contemporary restaurant; Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge also features a hip cocktail bar.
Chic, luxurious décor
Wooden furnishings with oriental touches blend with patterned fabrics and marble bathrooms in the 222 air-conditioned guestrooms, each equipped with free WiFi, an in-room safe, and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Besides Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge's sophisticated conferencing facilities, a range of business services are available, including cell phone rental, faxing and photocopying, complimentary wireless Internet access, and secretarial services (surcharges apply).
The concierge desk can assist guests in navigating the wealth of shops in the area, and arrange theater reservations and restaurant bookings. After a day of retail therapy, guests can unwind with discounted entry to a fitness club located a mile (or one Tube stop) from the hotel; it offers a gym, sauna, steam room, pool, and health and beauty treatments.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 222
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free international calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Portable fan
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Le Chinois Restaurant and Bar Knightsbridge - Perfect for a business lunch or an intimate dinner, this hotel restaurant in the fashionable Knightsbridge district offers modern Chinese cuisine with a set, shared or à la carte menu. The bar menu offers a selection of wines, beers and cocktails.
Tangerine Café Bar - Bathed in light from the glass atrium above, the interior design of this café bar comprises orange and brown contemporary decor, soft seating, and small marble tables covered with crisp white tablecloths. A light menu of European cuisine with Asian flavors is offered, together with coffee and other refreshments throughout the day. An express breakfast is also available each morning for those in a hurry.
Nearby Things to Do
Hyde Park, which lies 400 meters (0.25 mile) from the hotel, has numerous running tracks. Visitors can ride horses along the sandy paths around the park. The park also contains the famous Serpentine Lake, where visitors can hire rowing boats and enjoy a picnic.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 65 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.50 for adults and GBP 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 45 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 40
- Late check-out fee: GBP 75
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 65 per night
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
- Millennium London Knightsbridge
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.