Book your room at Novotel London Paddington
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Double Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly London hotel in Paddington, near Selfridges
This family-friendly London hotel is located in the business district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Whiteleys Shopping Centre and Lord's Cricket Ground. Selfridges and Royal Albert Hall are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a steam room are onsite.
All 206 rooms feature modern comforts like flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Novotel London Paddington provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Novotel London Paddington is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Year Built 2008
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Elements - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 15 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.45 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 60.00
We should mention
One child 15 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.