Get an overview of this hotelBed & breakfast in West Drayton with free parking
Situated near the airport, this bed & breakfast is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Stockley Park and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Brunel University. Twickenham Stadium and Windsor Castle are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features free newspapers, multilingual staff, and a TV in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
All 15 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a television in a common area. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Oakwood Bed and Breakfast Heathrow is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1952
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Large vehicles and vans are charged a surcharge for parking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 5 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
Bed & Breakfast Name
- Oakwood Bed & Breakfast Heathrow
- Oakwood Heathrow
- Oakwood Bed And Breakfast Heathrow West Drayton, Greater London
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).