Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in Bayswater, near Royal Albert Hall
Popular property highlights
Located in Bayswater, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a health club and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 21 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and satellite TV. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Prime spot for public transit
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Nice bathrooms
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Paddington Court Rooms
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Paddington Court Rooms has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 65 per person (roundtrip)
- Paddington Court Rooms
- Paddington Court Rooms House
- Paddington Rooms
- Paddington Court Rooms London, England
- Paddington Court Rooms Hotel
- Court Rooms Hotel