Get an overview of this hotel4-star London hotel in London City Centre, near Royal Albert Hall
Popular property highlights
Located in London City Centre, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a health club and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 21 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and satellite TV. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Prime spot for public transit
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Paddington Court Rooms
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Paddington Court Rooms has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
The credit/debit card used to book the Advance Purchase rate must be presented at the time of check-in. Guests who plan to pay for other guests' stay must contact the property in advance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 65 per person (roundtrip)
- Paddington Court Rooms
- Paddington Court Rooms House
- Paddington Rooms
- Paddington Court Rooms London, England
- Paddington Court Rooms Hotel
- Court Rooms Hotel