Get an overview of this hotelLarge London hotel with Dickensian past
Popular property highlights
Near Hyde Park
The hotel, made up of four Victorian townhouses, is three blocks from London's Hyde Park and one mile from Harrods, the Victoria and Albert Museum, and Madame Tussauds.
Housed in a former home of novelist Charles Dickens, the hotel features a restaurant and high-ceilinged Victorian parlor. There is complimentary broadband Internet access in all rooms & complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas.
Televisions in rooms
Park Grand Paddington Court's 200 guestrooms have prints of Victorian England, windows that open, televisions, coffee/tea makers, and tiled bathrooms with complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Park Grand Paddington Court
Park Grand Paddington Court's high-ceilinged Victorian drawing room two steps up from reception has matching dark wood furniture, velvet-upholstered chairs, cream and green William Morris wallpaper, candelabras, several palms, and a large gilt-edged mirror facing three bay windows.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 200
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Grosvenor Restaurant - The air-conditioned lower ground floor restaurant has cream and green William Morris wallpaper and mahogany upholstered chairs. A Continental buffet breakfast is served 7 AM - 10 AM with an English breakfast available to order. At night a capacity of 60 guests can be served with dishes such as chili con carne and lamb cutlets. Vegetarian options are available and the wine list offers a good selection of world wines. Dinner is served 6 PM - 10:30 PM daily.
Grosvenor Sports Bar - Adjacent to the restaurant, the snug bar has 10 round tables and a wood-topped bar. Licensed until 11 PM and until midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, it serves alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, and snacks.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Best Western Paddington Court
- Best Western Shaftesbury Court
- Best Western Shaftesbury Court Hotel
- Best Western Shaftesbury Court Hotel Paddington
- Best Western Shaftesbury Court Paddington
- Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington
- Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court
- Paddington Best Western
- Paddington Court
- Shaftesbury Paddington Court
- BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London England
- Park Grand Paddington Court London, England
- Park Grand Paddington Court Hotel
- Park Grand Court Hotel
- Park Grand Paddington Court
- Park Grand Court
- Park Grand Paddington Court London England