Get an overview of this hotelVictorian-style London hotel close to Hyde Park
Popular property highlights
Near Hyde Park
This white-stucco London hotel is two blocks from Hyde Park, a 10-minute walk from Notting Hill and a 20-minute walk from Harrods, the Portobello Road Market, and Oxford Street shopping. Paddington train station and Central line are nearby.
24-hour front desk
Converted from four 19th-century terraced houses, Queens Park Hotel provides complimentary WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk, and a meeting room. Guests can stop by the concierge desk for help setting up your day's events and tours.
The hotel has 100 guestrooms, all of which feature tiled bathrooms with toiletries, windows that open, trouser presses, flat-panel TVs, in-room safes, and Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Queens Park Hotel
A perfect base for exploring London, Queens Park Hotel provides complimentary WiFi in public areas, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. A buffet breakfast is served in the air-conditioned Terrace Room every morning. Guests can stop by the concierge desk for help setting up their day's events and tours Other features include a 24-hour front desk.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
- Hotel Queens Park
- Park Hotel Queens
- Queens Park Hotel
- Queens Park Hotel London
- Queens Park London
- Queens Park Hotel London, England
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.