Book your room at Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelAvant-garde style in London's cultural quarter.
Near British Museum
This hotel offers a desirable location in Bloomsbury area of London, 1 block from the British Museum and 2 blocks from Oxford Street shops; West End theaters are within a 15-minute walk.
Occupying a handsome early-1900s building, this hotel offers up-to-date amenities such as a stylish restaurant serving modern British cuisine, a fitness room, 7 meeting rooms and business center.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel's 174 non-smoking guestrooms have soft-toned décor and plush fabrics and include complimentary wireless Internet, flat-screen TVs, and Sicilian marble bathrooms with power showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Just off the Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel's lobby, business center workstations offer complimentary wireless Internet access, and wireless printing throughout. Wired Internet access is available for a surcharge. Keycard-operated elevators enhance security. Seven meeting/conference room (232 square feet) are available as well as audio-visual equipment. Parking and valet parking are also available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 232
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 3.99 GBP )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Steak & Lobster London – Easygoing, fun and stylish. The choice is simple: steak or lobster with nibbles and cocktails to choose on the side.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 3.99 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 32.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40.00 per day
Hotel NameInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.