Book your room at Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelAvant-garde style in London's cultural quarter.
Near British Museum
This hotel offers a desirable location in Bloomsbury area of London, 1 block from the British Museum and 2 blocks from Oxford Street shops; West End theaters are within a 15-minute walk.
Occupying a handsome early-1900s building, this hotel offers up-to-date amenities such as a stylish restaurant serving modern British cuisine, a fitness room, 7 meeting rooms and business center.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel's 174 non-smoking guestrooms have soft-toned décor and plush fabrics and include complimentary wireless Internet, flat-screen TVs, and Sicilian marble bathrooms with power showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Just off the Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel's lobby, business center workstations offer complimentary wireless Internet access, and wireless printing throughout. Wired Internet access is available for a surcharge. Keycard-operated elevators enhance security. Seven meeting/conference room (232 square feet) are available as well as audio-visual equipment. Parking and valet parking are also available (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 232
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 3.99 GBP )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Steak & Lobster London – Easygoing, fun and stylish. The choice is simple: steak or lobster with nibbles and cocktails to choose on the side.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 3.99 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 32.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40.00 per day
Hotel NameInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.