Get an overview of this hotelRefined London hotel near Oxford Street
Popular property highlights
50 metres from the heart of the West End, the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel is located near Oxford Street, Covent Garden and Soho. You'll find attractions such as The British Museum, University Quarter, Fitzrovia and Charlotte Street, Soho clubs, bars and music venues, Regents Park, Holborn and Oxford Street. Tottenham Court Road station is moments away with great connections on Northern line and Central line.
Welcoming hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views and free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices. Scoff & Banter serves a superb menu of modern British cuisine, while 8 private meeting rooms are available. Hotel guests also enjoy complimentary access to the 24 hour business centre and fitness room.
From comfortable single and double rooms to spacious family rooms, all 186 of The Kenilworth’s stylish bedrooms feature 350 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding, down pillows and Italian marble bathrooms. Cutting-edge in-room technology is perfect for work or play, including free high speed WiFi, up to 150 mbps on an unlimited number of devices, and international power outlets. For an extra dose of luxury and spectacular views across London’s skyline, guests can book one of the hotel’s 4 studio suites.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
In Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel's small, but well-equipped fitness center, there are running and rowing machines and bikes.
The 24-hour business center offers three PCs with free WiFi; printing and fax facilities are available upon request.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Year Built 1903
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Scoff & Banter - Serves a menu of traditional British cuisine using locally sourced, seasonal produce. Dishes range from classics like beer-battered fish and chips, shepherd's pie, and Eton mess to afternoon teas. All are served in a stylish but relaxed environment and can be paired with a selection of wines and cocktails. Guests can also dine at the sister hotel's restaurant, Steak & Lobster, across the road.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
- Kenilworth Radisson Edwardian
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth London
- Radisson Edwardian Blu Kenilworth
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, England
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London England
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.