Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRefined London hotel near Oxford Street
Popular property highlights
50 metres from the heart of the West End, the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel is located near Oxford Street, Covent Garden and Soho. You'll find attractions such as The British Museum, University Quarter, Fitzrovia and Charlotte Street, Soho clubs, bars and music venues, Regents Park, Holborn and Oxford Street. Tottenham Court Road station is moments away with great connections on Northern line and Central line.
Welcoming hotel in historic Bloomsbury offering comfortable, stylish rooms with cityscape views and free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices. Scoff & Banter serves a superb menu of modern British cuisine, while 8 private meeting rooms are available. Hotel guests also enjoy complimentary access to the 24 hour business centre and fitness room.
From comfortable single and double rooms to spacious family rooms, all 186 of The Kenilworth’s stylish bedrooms feature 350 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding, down pillows and Italian marble bathrooms. Cutting-edge in-room technology is perfect for work or play, including free high speed WiFi, up to 150 mbps on an unlimited number of devices, and international power outlets. For an extra dose of luxury and spectacular views across London’s skyline, guests can book one of the hotel’s 4 studio suites.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
In Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel's small, but well-equipped fitness center, there are running and rowing machines and bikes.
The 24-hour business center offers three PCs with free WiFi; printing and fax facilities are available upon request. Complimentary WiFi is available in all public areas.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1903
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 186
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Scoff & Banter - Serves a menu of traditional British cuisine using locally sourced, seasonal produce. Dishes range from classics like beer-battered fish and chips, shepherd's pie, and Eton mess to afternoon teas. All are served in a stylish but relaxed environment and can be paired with a selection of wines and cocktails. Guests can also dine at the sister hotel's restaurant, Steak & Lobster, across the road.
Nearby Things to Do
50 meters from the British Museum in the heart of the West End, with Oxford Street, Covent Garden, and Soho all on your doorstep, sits Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
- Kenilworth Radisson Edwardian
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth London
- Radisson Edwardian Blu Kenilworth
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, England
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London England
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.