Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelChic boutique hotel in Covent Garden's hidden village
Popular property highlights
Enjoy the ultimate Covent Garden retreat at the stylishly designed Radisson Blu Edwardian, Mercer Street. This luxury hotel is located in Seven Dials district, close to the theatreland, the Royal Opera House and many bars and restaurants. Covent Garden tube station is moments away with great connections on the Piccadilly line as well as Leicester Square station on the Piccadilly line and Northern line.
This boutique hotel in Covent Garden’s vibrant Seven Dials neighborhood offers onsite dining at Monmouth Kitchen and a 24-hour fitness room.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street’s 137 rooms and suites offer a luxurious combination of modern comfort and a welcoming, boutique feel. Egyptian cotton bedding, down pillows, and Italian marble bathrooms await, and guests can enjoy free WiFi, smart TVs, and theater-style make-up mirrors.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel
Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street is a boutique haven in the heart of London's Covent Garden district. Set alongside the city's iconic theaters and a short walk from Covent Garden's famous Piazza, the hotel is surrounded by independent shops, restaurants and cafes, and the village vibe of Covent Garden's Seven Dials district. Also nearby, guests can experience the cafe culture and retail therapy of Bond Sreett, Oxford Street, Soho, and China Town. Convenient transport links are within a short walk to Leicester Square and Covent Garden Underground stations. Complimentary WiFi is available in all public areas.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1904
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room massage available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Monmouth Kitchen - Food, wine, and cocktails are offered. Exposed brickwork, contemporary furnishings, and drop lighting provide the backdrop to a Peruvian and Italian menu of shared plates. Everything is made fresh onsite, even down to the dried fruit used in the bar's selection of cocktails. Enjoy the signature smoked lamb cutlets with red anticucho (served on a hot lava stone), zesty sea bass ceviche with avocado, white corn, red onion, and delicious oven-cooked pizzas baked in traditional Italian style.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests of the Radisson Blu receive discounts on day spa passes and treatments. In-room massages are available on request.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 55.00 per day
- Mercer Street Hotel
- Mercer Street Radisson Edwardian
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street London
- Radisson Edwardian Blu Mercer Street
- Radisson Edwardian Mercer
- Radisson Edwardian Mercer Street
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel London, England
- Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel London England
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.