Get an overview of this hotelModern Marylebone townhouse near London shopping
Popular property highlights
Right by Marble Arch, the Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex in London is located near Oxford Street, Bond Street and Tottenham Court Road. The Westfield Shopping Centre in Shepherd's Bush is a short tube right away. Hyde Park, Mayfair, the West End, Soho, Notting Hill and Buckingham Palace are also on your doorstep. A quick tube ride in either direction on the Central line at Marble Arch Station takes you to both Westfield London and Westfield Stratford, in just 15 minutes.
Tucked in a quiet spot beside Selfridges with Oxford Street, Bond Street, and Hyde Park on the doorstep. Guests can enjoy free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices, comfortable singles, doubles, and family rooms with original layouts from the hotel’s Victorian heritage, and 2 meeting rooms hosting 2-12 people. The onsite restaurant, Steak and Lobster, serves mouth-watering steaks, lobster, salads, and toasted brioche rolls. Guests can also enjoy complimentary access to the 24-hour business center and fitness facility.
Each of The Sussex’s 101 rooms has its own unique character and layout thanks to the building’s victorian history. From sleek single and double rooms to a unique split-level suite, there is a space to suit every taste. Modern comforts, such as luxurious 350 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding and down pillows, are complemented by elegant, contemporary furnishings, and Italian marble bathrooms. Each room features cutting-edge technology, including free WiFi up to 150mbps on an unlimited number of devices and Samsung TVs offering up to 300 channels in multiple languages.
- Central location
- Proximity to shopping
- Breakfast and onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds and overall room comfort
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel
The fitness center has weights and cardio machines, and is available 24 hours. CCTV monitors are available in all public areas, inside and out, and the room floors can only be accessed by electronic keycard. Guests can use the computer station to keep in touch with friends and family, and a multilingual staff is on hand 24 hours. The concierge can help procure reservations for hot restaurants and tickets to popular shows.
The business center has free WiFi and printing facilities. The 2 meeting rooms seat 4-12 people. Each features a glass boardroom table, Italian leather chairs, and a plasma screen TV. They are also available for private dining.
- Conference space size (feet) - 161
- Conference space size (meters) - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfast is offered for a surcharge each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Steak & Lobster Bar and Restaurant - Steak & Lobster brings together the very best ingredients from land and sea, cooked in a modern, rustic style. Highlights include succulent rib-eye, flat iron and sirloin steaks grilled however you want them, lobster steamed or char-grilled with lemon and butter, and a mouth-watering range of freshly-made salads and toasted brioche rolls. Guests should be sure to leave space for unlimited fries with every main course and wash it all down with a delicious cocktail from the bar. During the day, guests can also enjoy afternoon tea in the restaurant’s comfortable seats and relaxed atmosphere.
Room service is available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 40.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Hotel Radisson Edwardian Sussex
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex London
- Radisson Edwardian Blu Sussex
- Radisson Edwardian Sussex
- Radisson Edwardian Sussex Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel London, England
We should mention
One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.