Book your room at Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric London hotel near Natural History Museum
Occupying a row of sumptuous Victorian townhouses in Kensington, this London hotel offers an enviable location 2 blocks from the Natural History Museum and 3 blocks from the Victoria & Albert Museum.
This property's stately façade opens to a French-inspired interior with an open fire; guests can utilize the 24-hour gym, and complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Refrigerator in room
The 215 guestrooms are traditionally appointed with gleaming wood furnishings and pinstriped walls; Italian marble bathrooms include heated towel racks; rooms include refrigerators, televisions, premium bedding, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel68-86 Cromwell Road Kensington London England SW7 5BT
This London hotel's French-inspired lobby features original oil paintings, fresco ceilings, Napoleon statues, leather furniture, an open fireplace, and stained-glass windows. Scoff & Banter Kensington offers British classics served straight up or with a twist. A full breakfast is available for a surcharge.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness room is equipped with 5 cardiovascular machines, a television, and complimentary towels. Guests can rent mobile phones, which operate throughout the city. Business guests can use the 24-hour business center with 12 meeting/conference rooms, audio-visual equipment, and fax machine. Banquet facilities are also available. The hotel has 24-hour room service, complimentary wireless Internet access, currency exchange, and multilingual staff. Service dogs are allowed. This is a smoke-free property (public areas and guestrooms, fees apply).
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1901
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Scoff & Banter Kensington - Located in fashionable South Kensington, perfect for the great museums, Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Hyde Park, Scoff & Banter Kensington is set in the beautiful old Vanderbilt family mansion. Enjoy a cocktail in the bar with its wooden, chequered flooring and eclectic mix of furniture, before heading into the light and airy restaurant with its unusual objects d'art and exposed, industrial features. The newly refurbished restaurant merges traditional and modern features.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17.75 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 52 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
- Hotel Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt London
- Radisson Edwardian Blu Vanderbilt
- Radisson Edwardian Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt
- Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt London, England
- Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel Edwardian Vanderbilt
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.