Book your room at Regency Court
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly London hotel in Kensington, near Imperial College London
This family-friendly London hotel is located in Kensington, within 1 mi (2 km) of Kensington Roof Gardens, Imperial College London, and Royal Albert Hall. London Natural History Museum and Kensington Palace are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a meeting room, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and a library. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance.
All 15 rooms provide conveniences like kitchens and coffee makers, plus pillowtop beds and digital TV. Guests will also find DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Regency Court features a library and tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Tours/ticket assistance
Family Friendly Amenities
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Digital TV service
- DVD player
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 5 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 19 per adult (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 19 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.