- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Master)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Studio)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed (Junior)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Suite, 1 King Bed (Master)
Classic Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Classic)
Family Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Premium Room, 1 Double Bed
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed (Master)
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, Courtyard View (Junior)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed (Studio)
Premium Family Room, 1 King Bed and 1 Sofa Bed
About this area
In the city center, St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Green Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our London travel guide
- Buckingham Palace - 6 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 10 min walk
- Big Ben - 14 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 20 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 3 min drive
- St. James's Park Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Victoria Rail Station - 7 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 41 min drive
- Quilon Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Bistro — 1 min walk
- Quilon - 1 min walk
- Bank Restaurant & Bar - 1 min walk
- Bistro 51 - 1 min walk
About this property
St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 26 for adults and GBP 26 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.