Book your room at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury hotel in London near British Library
In city center
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of London, walking distance from British Library and King's Cross. Also nearby are Russell Square and Trafalgar Square.
Pool, fitness facility
In addition to a restaurant, St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to cable/satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, air conditioning, and premium bedding. Rollaway beds are available for a surcharge.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel LondonEuston Road London England NW1 2AR
In addition to an indoor pool, St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) and free wired Internet. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a technology helpdesk, audio-visual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Victorian hotel also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge). St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( £7.50 per day ), Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
The Booking Office Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and has a bar. The Gilbert Scott - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner, and has a bar. Hansom Lounge - This café serves afternoon tea only. 24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An relaxation pool is on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, a steam room, and a gym.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 30 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 30
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per stay plus GBP 30 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel London St. Pancras
- London St. Pancras Hotel
- London St. Pancras Hotel Renaissance
- London St. Pancras Renaissance
- London St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel London St. Pancras
- Renaissance London St. Pancras
- Renaissance London St. Pancras Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance London
- St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel England
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.