Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury hotel in London near British Library
In city center
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of London, walking distance from British Library and King's Cross. Also nearby are Russell Square and Trafalgar Square.
Pool, fitness facility
In addition to a restaurant, St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to cable/satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, air conditioning, and premium bedding. Rollaway beds are available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel LondonEuston Road London England NW1 2AR
In addition to an indoor pool, St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel provides a health club, fitness center, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with free high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a technology helpdesk, audio-visual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Victorian hotel also offers a steam room, terrace, and spa services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge). St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( GBP 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The Booking Office Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, and has a bar. The Gilbert Scott - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner, and has a bar. Hansom Lounge - This café serves afternoon tea only. 24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An relaxation pool is on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, a steam room, and a gym.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 50 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 30
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per stay plus GBP 30 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.00 per night
- Hotel London St. Pancras
- London St. Pancras Hotel
- London St. Pancras Hotel Renaissance
- London St. Pancras Renaissance
- London St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel London St. Pancras
- Renaissance London St. Pancras
- Renaissance London St. Pancras Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance London
- St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel England
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel
- St. Pancras Renaissance
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.