The room was moldy. Every spring could be felt on the mattresses and the pillow was like an envelope. Rooms were tiny, walls and doors paper thin. The lock on our door looked like it had been kicked in. Shared bathroom was advertised, but it wasn't advertised that there were two bathrooms for pretty much the entire building. From 6-9am there was a noisy parade of nonstop showers leaving the bathroom soaking wet. The other bathroom was extremely dirty and moldy so I opted not to use that one. The WiFi stopped working about six hours after check-in and gave the "Connected, no internet access" signal for at least 15-16 hours before we left. Overall, the only thing this place has going for it is the location, which is close to Gloucester Street underground, but otherwise should be shut down. We left after the first night and ate the cost, as it was non refundable. I would never recommend this place to anybody.