Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star London hotel in Bayswater, near Natural History Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Bayswater, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Kensington Palace, Natural History Museum, and Kensington Gardens. Hyde Park and Westfield London Shopping Centre are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has self parking and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 22 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests can enjoy jetted tubs, and other standard amenities include coffee makers and LCD TVs.
The Abbey Court Notting Hill
The Abbey Court Notting Hill features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This London hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Abbey Court Notting Hill is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1850
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per night
- Abbey Court B&B Notting Hill
- Abbey Court Notting Hill
- Abbey Court Notting Hill Hotel
- Abbey Court Hotel
- Abbey Court London
- The Abbey Court Notting Hill London, England
- Abbey Court
- Hotel Abbey Court