Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury London hotel in Knightsbridge, walk to Harrods
Popular property highlights
Located in Knightsbridge, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Harrods, Sloane Square, and Saatchi Gallery. Natural History Museum and Buckingham Palace are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and conference space are onsite.
All 49 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
The Capital Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 400 square feet (37 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Capital Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1971
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 400
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Outlaws at The Capital - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 45.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 45.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Resort fee
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 180 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 45.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 45.0 per night
- Capital Hotel
- Capital Hotel London
- The Capital Hotel London, England
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.