Get an overview of this hotelLuxury London hotel in Knightsbridge, walk to Harrods
Popular property highlights
Located in Knightsbridge, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Harrods, Sloane Square, and Saatchi Gallery. Royal Albert Hall and Buckingham Palace are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 49 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
- Good location
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
The Capital Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 400 square feet (37 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Capital Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1971
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 400
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Outlaws at The Capital - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 45.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 45.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Resort fee
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 180 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 45.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 45.0 per night
- Capital Hotel
- Capital Hotel London
- The Capital Hotel London, England
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.