Expedia Verified Reviews
Still deciding where to stay?
Try these nearby properties
Get an overview of this hotelEastern-style boutique hotel with lounge
Popular property highlights
This seven-storey comfortable hotel is situated in West central London, 200 metres from Paddington station and one kilometre from Hyde Park.
After a day of sightseeing guests can relax with coffee and snacks in the retro-style lounge area, and use the free wireless Internet connection.
The Chilworth London Paddington's 119 guestrooms have Eastern inspired decor; all have plasma-screen televisions and free wired Internet connections.
The Chilworth London Paddington
The Chilworth London Paddington's guests watch television and read newspapers with a cup of coffee in the lounge. Those interested in sightseeing can use the complimentary wireless Internet access to plan an itinerary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
Hyde Hotel Restaurant - Guests can enjoy modern European dishes at breakfast, lunch and dinner in a dining room with contemporary minimalist decor in cream, beige and red.
Lounge - Serving drinks, light snacks and refreshments in a relaxed modern space with retro style furniture, glass coffee tables and a large screen television.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 25 per 24 hours
- Premier London Paddington
- Shaftesbury Paddington
- Shaftesbury Premier London
- Shaftesbury Premier London Hotel
- Shaftesbury Premier London Hotel Paddington
- Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington
- Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington Hotel
- Chilworth London Paddington Hotel
- Chilworth London Paddington
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.