Overview of The Coach & Horses
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room
Classic Double Room Single Use
Classic Twin Room
Classic Single Room, 1 Twin Bed
Classic Single Room
Superior Double Room Single Use
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located in Richmond's Kew neighborhood, The Coach & Horses is near a metro station and near the beach. Buckingham Palace and Tower of London are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Big Ben and St. Paul's Cathedral. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and Sky Garden are not to be missed.
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - 5 min walk
- The National Archives - 12 min walk
- Natural History Museum - 11 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 12 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 12 min drive
- Kew Bridge Station - 8 min walk
- Kew Gardens Underground Station - 11 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 20 min drive
- Atrium — 1 min walk
- Coach & Horses Hotel - 1 min walk
- Botanist on the Green - 1 min walk
- The Greyhound - 3 min walk
- Ask - 3 min walk
About this property
The Coach & Horses
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
An outstanding place to stay - we loved it. Super-comfortable rooms and a quiet setting on Kew Green with nice places to eat nearby and a 10-12 minute walk to the train. It's charming inside, with a busy pub downstairs filled with locals (and their dogs). So while the rooms themselves are quiet the place is often happily busy. Just as nice, all the staff was incredibly hospitable, friendly and helpful. We expect to be in Kew often in the future to visit family that just moved in, and plan to make the Coach and Horses our home base.