Book your room at The Pelham Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury London hotel in Kensington, walk to London Natural History Museum
Located in Kensington, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of London Natural History Museum and Victoria and Albert Museum. Imperial College London and Harrods are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, 24-hour room service, and a business center.
All 52 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Comforts include Frette Italian sheets and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Pelham Hotel15 Cromwell Place, South Kensington London England SW7 2LA
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 570 square feet (53 square meters). This Georgian hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
The Pelham Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 570
- Conference space size (meters) - 53
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period )
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free bottled water
- Free weekday newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Frette Italian sheets
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Pillow menu
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Bistro Fifteen - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Bar 15 - This cocktail bar specializes in British cuisine. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 45 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 45 per day
- Hotel Pelham
- Pelham Hotel London
- Pelham London
- Pelham Hotel
- The Pelham Hotel London, England
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.