Get an overview of this hotelSmoke-free London hotel near Kensington Palace
Popular property highlights
Near Kensington Palace
On a quiet square in London's Bayswater district, this hotel is a three-minute walk from a subway station and within 1 km (0.6 mi) of Kensington Palace and the Portobello Road Market.
London Premier Notting Hill occupies 3 converted Victorian townhouses. The on-site restaurant serves breakfast, snacks, and dinner. This London property is smoke-free.
Free Internet access
Guestrooms include flat-panel satellite TVs, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms come with hair dryers and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Premier Notting Hill
This hotel's restaurant/bar serves breakfast, snacks, dinner, and drinks. A gym is exclusively for guest use. The front desk is open 24 hours a day, and business and concierge services are also available. The Premier Notting Hill is completely smoke-free.
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
A restaurant is available on site at The Premier Notting Hill.
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
The credit/debit card used to book the Advance Purchase rate must be presented at the time of check-in. Guests who plan to pay for other guests' stay must contact the property in advance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 100 (one-way), (from 0 to 1 years old)
- London Premier Notting Hill
- London Premier Notting Hill Hotel
- London Premier Notting Hill Hotel London
- London Premier Notting Hill London
- London Premier Notting Hill England
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Premier Notting Hill Hotel
- Premier Notting Hill
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel
- Premier Notting Hill Hotel London
- Premier Notting Hill London
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.