Posted Nov 11, 2016
I dont even know where to begin .... there are so many of them , and all bad ...
1. checking in - reception manager asked me with a superior attitude for my voucher , told her i didnt have it , she was like what ? i was like what what ? its the first time ive been asked that and have stayed in hotels all over the world, you have my reservation in your system , this is my id , what else do you need ? total bummer. the only staff member which was actually helpful was the bellboy who helped us with our luggage.
2. the hotel is so nosy, woke up 2 out of 3 mornings with impossible sounds : one morning from a drilling machine inside the hotel at 9 AM , i mean who the hell does this ? and the second one from a vacuum cleaner about the same time .... i mean what the hell guys , people are resting ....
3. the hallways make you feel like youre in a colleague dorm, the cleaning staff is always leaving stuff on the hallways , the entire hallway is filled in the morning with cleaning materials, bed sheets, trash , etc all over the place
4. the room size is ok, but the furniture is very outdated, looks like the 90's , the beds are just awful, they are on wheels and everytime you sit you move around with the bed, ive even come close to falling one time, they move around like crazy
5. breakfast - it says continental, dont be fooled, just bread and butter with jam and cereals, no pastry , no fruits, no nothing. should have stated spartan continental as this was not an ordinary one.