Book your room at The Regency Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric London hotel in the heart of Kensington
Attractive Regency-style building in upscale Kensington, less than 1 mile from London's museum district, Hyde Park, Kensington Palace, and the Royal Albert Hall.
Health club, steam room
The Regency Hotel features a 24-hour business center. After a after a day's work or sightseeing, relax and recharge in the multi-gym and steam room.
LCD satellite television
Guestrooms offer contemporary style with memory foam mattresses, LCD TV with satellite channels, wired and wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones, and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Regency Hotel's guests can enjoy an array of amenities including high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and conference facilities.
The hotel's multi-gym, available to all guests for a surcharge, features a steam bath. The Pavilion Restaurant serves lunch and dinner on weekdays, and breakfast and dinner on weekends. Traditional afternoon tea service is offered at the Pavilion Terrace. This property is smoke-free.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 5.00 GBP per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10.00 GBP per 24-hour period ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Memory foam mattress
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Separate sitting area
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Pavilion Restaurant - The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Friday and breakfast and dinner on Saturday and Sunday. The menu comprises traditional English and international dishes, including vegetarian dishes.
Pavilion Terrace - Offers traditional afternoon English tea service, coffee, and light snacks.
Pavilion Cocktail Bar - Open daily from 11 AM to 1 AM, the bar is situated on the lower ground floor of the hotel, near to the restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink in casual surroundings.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.