Get an overview of this hotelEastern-style boutique hotel with lounge
Popular property highlights
This seven-storey comfortable hotel is situated in West central London, 200 metres from Paddington station and one kilometre from Hyde Park.
After a day of sightseeing guests can relax with coffee and snacks in the retro-style lounge area, and use the free wireless Internet connection.
The Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington's 119 guestrooms have Eastern inspired decor; all have plasma-screen televisions and free wired Internet connections.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds and overall room comfort
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
The Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington
The Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington's guests watch television and read newspapers with a cup of coffee in the lounge. Those interested in sightseeing can use the complimentary wireless Internet access to plan an itinerary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
Hyde Hotel Restaurant - Guests can enjoy modern European dishes at breakfast, lunch and dinner in a dining room with contemporary minimalist decor in cream, beige and red.
Lounge - Serving drinks, light snacks and refreshments in a relaxed modern space with retro style furniture, glass coffee tables and a large screen television.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30 per day
- Premier London Paddington
- Shaftesbury Paddington
- Shaftesbury Premier London
- Shaftesbury Premier London Hotel
- Shaftesbury Premier London Hotel Paddington
- Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington
- Shaftesbury Premier London Paddington Hotel
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.