Get an overview of this hotelChic boutique London hotel near Royal Opera House
Popular property highlights
Near Oxford Street
This trendy design hotel is set in London's bustling Soho, 200 meters from both Oxford Street and Piccadilly Circus; the Royal Opera House is 400 meters away.
The two large drawing rooms are furnished in dramatic style and have log burning fireplaces and honesty bars; a fully equipped gym is also available.
Televisions in rooms
The Soho Hotel's 96 rooms are decorated in chic modern style, with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, flat-screen TVs, minibars, and granite and oak bathrooms with designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Soho Hotel
Drinks and cocktails are available at the The Soho Hotel's bar. Conferences and social functions can also be held in the event rooms, some of which occupy the penthouse level with views of the West End and beyond. There are 6 meeting/conference rooms on site, including 2 screening rooms with audiovisual equipment and cinema seating. Event catering is available. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Health facilities include a fully equipped gym and beauty treatment rooms where massages are also available.
The 24-hour front desk offers luggage storage and has multilingual staff who can assist guests with transport and entertainment bookings and also with recommendations for places to visit. A train station shuttle is available for a surcharge with advanced notice.
The Soho Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 6
- Total number of rooms - 96
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 2004
- Conference space size (feet) - 775
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Refuel - Serves modern and international cuisine with an emphasis on fresh, seasonal, and organic produce. The dining room features an award-winning bar with a long pewter counter.
Refuel serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast is served from 7 to 11 AM every day.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Temple Spa provide massages, facials, body treatments, aromatherapy treatments, and manicures and pedicures. Advanced reservations are required for some treatments.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 66 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 66 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14 per person (approximately)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 66 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 66 per night
- Hotel Soho
- Soho Hotel
- The Soho Hotel London, England
- Soho Hotel London
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.