Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLondon hotel across the street from Canada House
Popular property highlights
Near Nelson's Column
Located on the southwest corner of London's Trafalgar Square, this hotel is across the street from Canada House. Admiralty Arch and Nelson's Column are both 2 blocks from the hotel.
At The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton, Biblio offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton feature digital TVs. Rooms offer direct-dial phones and WiFi.
The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton
The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton's city center location is near Trafalgar Square, The National Gallery, Theatre Land, Leicester Square, and Chinatown. A plethora of shopping, entertainment, and dining options can be found close by. There is also easy access to the underground.
The Biblio is open daily and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and also features a bar.
This contemporary London hotel offers free WiFi in public areas. A video library, air-conditioned public areas, baggage storage, and laundry facilities are on site. The lobby includes a concierge desk and a 24-hour front desk with 24-hour check-in, and a safe deposit box. Multilingual staff can provide currency exchange and tour assistance. The hotel also offers banquet facilities and exhibit space. Offsite parking and an airport shuttle are both available (surcharge).
This property is smoke-free and violators may be fined.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 131
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Towels included
- Linens included
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Coffee/tea maker
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Tablet computer
Where to Eat
Biblio - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel features a video library.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 16 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5 and GBP 27 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 39 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 40 per 24 hours
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Hotel Trafalgar
- Trafalgar Hotel
- Trafalgar Hotel London
- Trafalgar London
- The Trafalgar Hotel London, England
- Trafalgar St. James London Curio Collection Hilton
- Trafalgar St. James Curio Collection Hilton
We should mention
One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room