Get an overview of this hotelEdwardian finery near London's Covent Garden
By Somerset House
Centrally located between The City financial district and the West End theater district, this impressive luxury London hotel is just a block from Somerset House and two blocks from Covent Garden and the Thames.
The Waldorf Hilton's splendor is reflected in marble floors, chandeliers, and classical columns; an elegant, festive cocktail bar runs along the hotel's entire facade, overlooking the Aldwych.
The 298 guestrooms feature premium bedding, wall-mounted plasma TVs with premium movie and music channels, high-tech shower towers, and high-speed wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Waldorf Hilton, LondonAldwych London England WC2B 4DD
The splendid interiors at The Waldorf Hilton include the Homage Grand Salon Restaurant, and Palm Court, a glass-roofed marble terrace used for private functions, several large conference rooms and a 24-hour business center, and banquet facilities.
LA Fitness manages the hotel's fitness facilities, which feature an indoor swimming pool surrounded by classical columns and a sauna, exercise studio, and gym with free weights and cardiovascular and resistance machines. Changing rooms have lockers and showers.
Family friendly features include connecting rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet is available in public areas. 9 meeting rooms are available for business travelers.
- Conference space
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 9
- 24-hour business center
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 15 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( GBP 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Homage Grand Salon Restaurant - Located in the original 1908 Grill Room, its Grade II listed features are characteristic of the Louis XVI style. The restaurant has 95 seats with a feature bar and walk-in wine cabinet. The new design blends the existing fabric with contemporary elements. The restaurant serves classical dishes as well as some more contemporary favorites, a grill selection and daily regional European specials. The wine list is European. The Homage Grand Salon also serves The Waldorf's famous Afternoon Tea with exquisite cakes and pastries and a wide selection of teas.
Good Godfrey's Bar and Lounge - Good Godfrey's serves lunch. In the evening cocktails are complemented by a variety of food plates.
Homage Private Bar - The Homage Bar has a timeless charm, a perfect venue for any private occasion, ideal for family gatherings or corporate entertaining. The Homage Private Bar also serves The Waldorf's famous Afternoon Tea with exquisite cakes and pastries and a wide selection of teas.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 16 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per day
- Hilton Waldorf
- Waldorf Hilton
- Waldorf Hilton Hotel
- Waldorf Hilton Hotel London
- Waldorf Hilton London
- Hilton Hotel Waldorf
- Hilton London Waldorf
- The Waldorf Hilton Hotel London
- The Waldorf Hilton London, England
- Waldorf Hotel London
- Waldorf Hilton London Hotel
- The Waldorf Hilton
We should mention
One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room