Not fit for animals let alone humans
Posted Jan 13, 2017 on Hotels
This is officially the worst hotel i have ever stayed in.
DO NOT STAY HERE, NO MATTER WHAT!
It should immediately be removed from hotels.com as it is a health hazard and not fit for humans, heck i wouldnt even let my evil mother in law stay here, it truly is that bad!
Every corner is grimy, mouldy or broken. The smells are indescribable, i dont think it has been aired since Victorian times when it was probably built.
When I advised that my shower didnt work and smelt as if the drain was backed up, i was advised to use additional shower on second floor. Proceeding there to find a pleasing smell of bleach after the rank mildew i opened the shower door only to find that the bleach was still there. Blocked drain and an inch of highly caustic bleach pooled there. Shockingly the managers response was that "should be ok still to use" as if chemical burns and stagnant water is normal when taking shower. Another shower had wet towels piled up around floor to absorb water in place of an actual drain, cobwebs and grime were everywhere. Smells made me gag constantly to the point i was vomiting.
On checking out early, i was offered no apology or follow up as to what could be done to correct issues in future. It simply appeared to be a common occurrence with several others also checking out outside normal times.
If there is any insurance on the building the owners should simply cash out on it as they are clearly not willing to invest anything to bring it up to code.