Property very closes to public transport. Road noice is audible all night. There is no way to adjust the heating temperature which comes on at night. We woke up sweating in the mornings despite it only being about 10°c outside
- Russell Square
- 10 min walk
- The British Museum
- 18 min walk
- Chozen Noodle
- 5 min walk
- The Northumberland Arms
- 13 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Russell Square - 10 min walk
- The British Museum - 18 min walk
- Covent Garden Market - 4 min drive
- Leicester Square - 5 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 5 min drive
- King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London St. Pancras Station - 4 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 41 min drive
- Chozen Noodle — 5 min walk
- The Northumberland Arms — 13 min walk
- Basilico — 15 min walk
- Mezza & Grill — 17 min walk
- Hungerdog Hotdogs — 17 min walk
About this property
YHA London St Pancras - Hostel
A bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance are onsite. All 40 rooms offer free WiFi.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 4.99 for adults and GBP 3.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- YHA London St Pancras Hostel
- YHA St Pancras Hostel
- YHA London St Pancras
- YHA London St Pancras - Hostel London
- YHA London St Pancras - Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–10:30 AM: GBP 4.99 for adults and GBP 3.50 for children
- 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Free cribs/infant beds
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 1 meeting room
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Free cribs/infant beds
Nice location but the cleanest for the carpet in the room can have a lot of room for improvement. There is a problem with the drainage system of the shower room. it was annoying, every time after shower we need to sweep the water from the floor to the drainage hole.