Renovated to high quality standard, you can't fault the physical facility. Staff are very friendly and eager to assist as required but you may need to ring them if you need something as they are not always visibly about. This is more a self-catering enterprise than a typical B&B but cereal, fruit, milk, tea, coffee and biscuits abounded for you to help yourself. Easy walk into town but an uphill slog at the end of the day. I'm 60+ and managed it fine. Definitely recommend.
- St. Eugene's Cathedral
- 7 min walk
- Brooke Park
- 9 min walk
- Museum of Free Derry and Bloody Sunday Memorial
- 12 min walk
- Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2019-10-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- St. Eugene's Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Brooke Park - 9 min walk
- Harbour Museum - 10 min walk
- Guildhall - 11 min walk
- Museum of Free Derry and Bloody Sunday Memorial - 12 min walk
- Londonderry Station - 3 min drive
- Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry) - 18 min drive
About this property
This smoke-free vacation home features a bar/lounge. Homes offer TVs with cable channels, plus hair dryers.
- 1 bar
- Bed sheets provided
- Bathtub or shower
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- TV with cable service
- No pets allowed
- No elevators
- Smoke-free property
- Property does not allow children
Einzigartige Einrichtung mit viel Liebe zum Detail, sehr freundlicher Service und außerordentlicher Sauberkeit. Fußläufig zum Zentrum lässt dieser Ort keine Wünsche offen.