Visiting Lone Tree
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lone Tree, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its golf courses and entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Denver Botanic Gardens, Molly Brown House Museum, and Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
- You'll find 1018 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Denver
- The closest major airport is in Denver, CO (APA-Centennial), 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lone Tree
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Park Meadows Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lone Tree Arts Center and Lone Tree Brewing Company.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lone Tree. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver South/Lone Tree - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/South-RidgeGate - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Lone Tree Golf Club And Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Denver Botanic Gardens, located 14.3 mi (23 km) from the heart of the city, and Molly Brown House Museum, which is 14.9 mi (24.1 km) away.
Getting Around Lone Tree
Nearby metro stations include Lincoln Station and County Line Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Lone Tree
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Lone Tree gets about 17.01 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 18°F